Sunday 28 April 2013

lets get started.....

3D printing is taking the world by storm and everyone is jumping on the band wagon. 

For the last couple of weeks I have been looking at the entry level commercial units from main stream companies, the DIY kits and every thing in between and have come to the following conclusions.

1. These things are expensive
2. Being in the ass end of the world parts are hard to come by.
3. Building your own will "probity" cost more than buying a commercial unit.


So why am I creating this blog?????

I like to tinker with things?????

I have no engineering training everything I know is self taught or knowledge gained in unconventional ways....

I would like to try and use what I have available and  and see whether or not I can get working 3D printer
with the same better print quality than a commercial machine costing R14 000.00.

 and with that said in the words or Richard Brandson 


 "Screw it lets Do it"

No comments:

Post a Comment