Monday 29 April 2013

Ok so I managed to get the PCB layout printed to the photo paper in the proper size took half a Forrest to get to the point where I can transfer the print to the blank board.

The printer photo paper next to the blank before I cleaned it.


                                                The photo paper in water to aid with removal.
About 10 minutes in the water and we have.....
Will need to go back into the water.
not 100% happy with the result , but then again its my first attempt ever at it.
                                             A few places to touch up and then the ferric chloride.
And my first ever home made PCB not have bad....
will be better with the next one..

the components should a arrive tomorrow and then we can begin to assemble the board!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment